Tree Removal and Land Disturbance Permits

A Tree Removal and Land Disturbance Permit is required before any tree work, grading, or filling begins.

Download Tree Removal & Land Disturbance Application

Print and complete the form and mail or hand deliver it and copies of other required information to the Town. If you are unsure what other information is required, please call us at 843.887.3712.

You may also pay online by clicking the payment button to the right.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window