Zoning Permit Application

Zoning Permits are required for residential or commercial property within the Town limits. All new construction, alterations to an existing structure, signs, swimming pools, change in use, or demolition of existing structures will also require a Zoning permit. The Town does review and enforce any covenants or restrictions that may be in effect where the property is located.

Download Zoning Permit Application


Print and complete the form and mail or hand deliver it and copies of other required information to the Town. If you are unsure what other information is required, please call us at 843.887.3712.

You may also pay online by clicking the payment button to the right.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window