McClellanville Architectural Review Board Meeting
March 21, 2023
The purpose of the McClellanville Architectural Review Board is to ensure that the historic integrity of significant or contributing properties is preserved so that the integrity of the village’s historic character is not compromised.
- Consideration of meeting minutes from February 17, 2023.
- ARB consideration of Joseph and Christine Sigmon. This application is for consideration of new home construction of 2,900 sq ft heated home with four bedrooms, three and half baths. Home will be two stories with drive under foundation on slab footings with continuous concrete blocks. Hardi Plank siding, vinyl windows, 5V crimped metal roof and a side entry access. The property is at 368 Mercantile Road and is in the Historic District. (attachment)
- ARB consideration of Rebecca Rushton. This application is for consideration of 7-foot fence on Drayton Street. The property is at 364 Dupre Road and is in the Historic District. (attachment)
- DRB consideration of David Bellamy for Tri-County Site Works LLC. This application is for consideration of wood horizonal fence. The property is at 10050 Highway 17 N and is in the Highway Commercial District. (attachment)
- ARB consideration of Parker Family Properties/Kent Parker. This application is for consideration for revisions to prior approval for 826 Pinckney Street on May 18, 2021. The property is at 826 Pinckney Street and is in the Village Commercial District. (attachment – Past 2021 approval)
- Other items